Fresh Ideas From Our Kitchen Supper Club
Fun, food, fellowship, education, and sharing are enjoyed by all. You
have an opportunity to tell what’s in the dish and how you made it, if you consent to do so. It is not mandatory.
Here’s the deal:
- Bring a yummy fresh, creative idea from your kitchen, all plant based, using no animal products; cooked or uncooked
- Anything from bananas to gourmet dishes will be delightfully eaten
- Come a little early to fellowship and set up
- We’ll provide the paper/plastic products; you provide the food.
- Bring your recipe to share with others
- Be prepared to tell us how you made it, if you would like to.
- Look forward to some stimulating health information, book review, DVD, or guest speaker. Each month will focus on a different topic.
- We’ll start right at 6:15 and be finished by 8:00.
- Do you have a favorite topic you would like us to cover over the next six months
- Do you have a favorite speaker you would like to invite?
- Do you have any special needs that we should address?
Contact us as we are open to suggestions and comments.