You just can’t get much easier than this. If you want a really tasty fluffy vegan cream, this is the one! You won’t believe it until you taste it!
1 can Coconut Cream, chilled
2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla, clear preferably
* Chill the can of coconut cream in the refrigerator overnight, or do a quick chill in the freezer for 1 hour
* Without shaking the can, open the lid and scoop off the heavy cream, leaving the water liquid in the can, an put into a high speed blender or mixer.
* Add the powdered sugar and vanilla
* Blend on high for less than a minute just until the cream peaks. (It took about 30 seconds in my VitaMix.)
* Scoop out and keep chilled.
* A delightful soft and creamy topping for most desserts.